Friday, October 02, 2009

Warning - Penguin Warehouse Sale!

Truly terrifying news this : Pearson - Penguin is having a warehouse sale, 2-11th October, 10am – 7 pm.

Location : Pearson Malaysia Sdn Bhd, Lot 2 Jalan 215, Off Jalan Templer, 46050 Petaling Jaya.

Eyeris gives some great (but for him sadly belated!) advice about how not to spend too much money. (Incidentally, I think someone should be worried because one of the books he picked up today was titled How to Kill Your Boss.)

I may well bump into some of you there!

9 comments:

Alice Teh said...

I'm on a self-imposed book-buying ban, Sharon. Arrrggghhhhh!

But you go and enjoy yourself. Splurge away!

Nazri said...

saving money to go Ubud next week.

Sigh!

- vovin

bibliobibuli said...

glad you're going to Ubud, Vovin!

i just came back from the sale with two bags full of books ...

dreamer idiot said...

I am feeling very deprived... living so faraway... I should avoid your blog for a while...

I'm happy though that you got a nice haul/catch there. During the 07 one when I was still in town, I lugged back a whole box of books...

Amir Muhammad said...

Bought only 11 but happy.

bibliobibuli said...

bought 14. happy too. will take a photo of them i think.

Buddhaphish said...

do post what you bought, sharon!

Damyanti said...

Must skip this one.

Am currently avoiding books I haven't read, which taunt and whistle at me every time I pass by my book case.

Congrats on your haul, and tell us what you got.

Life for Beginners said...

Eeeks. Must. Resist. Temptation. To. Go. Buy. More. Books. And. Not. Read. Them.