Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Books on a Bike

Is there no end to biblioinventiveness? I've featured some unusual bookshelves on this blog - but how about one on ... a bicycle?

The amazing Book Bike is the brainchild of Gabriel Levinson [via], former reviews editor for Make: A Chicago Literary Magazine.

Gabriel apparently pedals this bookshelf on three wheels around the parks of Chicago during spring and summer months:
... bringing bookish delight to all of those who may be seeking it.
I guess this puts a new spin (haha!) on the concept of the mobile library!

5 comments:

mello said...

Sharon, I don't think you'd remember me. I left a comment sometime back and even though I know this is completely random and unrelated (to your post, that is) I was just wondering...

if I were to send you a manuscript of a fiction I wrote, would you be interested to read/give feedback?

You don't have to... just if you have the time to spare. Thanks. =)

- Melissa

Kokyee said...

Sharon might be obliged if you deliver your manuscript on a bicycle.. in the spirit of her latest posting.

Just joking!

Abesa007 said...

i've read some of your writings, but this is the first time i reached your blog~

nice heheheh I love it so much!

bibliobibuli said...

Hi Mello, I'm happy to read your manuscript but now am charging for the service. You can email me sharonbakar@yahoo.com and we can discuss it.

Otherwise suggest you go along to the writers group at Silverfish or perhaps join an online writers group for peer feedback.

Kok Yee - good one lah. BTW your book is very nice, I'm thoroughly entertained by it. One lunchtime is 3 stories. Will blog something about it soon as I finish.

Kokyee said...

Hey Sharon,
Glad that you like it! :)