Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Reading at Darling Muse

Darling Muse warmly invites you to our first reading this Saturday 3pm - 8th January by writers :


I Rivers
Pang Khee Teik
Jerome Kugan
Sharon Bakar
Bernice Chauly
Zedeck Siew

Readings at Darling Muse
Where writers and artists meet.

Every 2nd Saturday at Darling Muse Art Gallery.

142, Jalan Bukit Pantai

59100 KL.

Light refreshments will be served



Thanks, Bernice, for inviting me to take part in this on Saturday. Just what this chaotic brain of mine needs right now. Just that I have to panic around to get my current "work-in-progress" (which has been "in progress" for just too many months!) in some kind of shape so that it doesn't disgrace me too much ...

Looking forward to Saturday, not just to reading, although the exhibitionist in me loves playing to an audience ... but much much more for the great buzz of being around other writers and lovers of writing. It's just what we need, an ongoing forum for local writing talent, a place to meet and support each other.

If you're reading this and free to come along, please join us.

1 comment:

Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

I'm happy you've found your place in the sun, dearest Sharon. So nice to see you so vibrant about your art. All the best now!