Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Readings Blogvertisement

As promised, Readings resume this Saturday after a hiatus of several months. I am beginning to see just how much hard work Bernice put into organising the event, especially trying to pin down "the talents" and do some last minute roping-in when folks drop out. Thanks in advance to those who have volunteered to entertain us. I'm still working on getting one more reader and should be able to confirm who it is later today, but thought the publicity blurb should go out before people make plans for the weekend.

Could you please forward the information below to anyone else who might be interested or do a little blogvertising for me?
Our series of monthly readings resumes next Saturday 26th August, 2006 with the aim of encouraging new writing talent.

Time: 3.30pm
Date: 26th August 2006
Place: 67, Lorong Tempinis Satu, Lucky Garden, Bangsar (for directions check www.seksan.com) Readers for this Saturday include:
Ted Mahsun
Jessie Michael
Saradha Narayan
Fairul Nizam
Sharanya Manivanan

"Readings" is organized by Sharon Bakar and is made possible by the gracious sponsorship of Seksan from 67 Tempinis Satu and La Bodega.

Sharon Bakar Writer/ teacher hp: 012-6848835
sbakar@streamyx.com
http://thebookaholic.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Kak Teh said...

sharon, I'll put it on the side bar of my blog - okay? That's the least I can do as I can't be there.

bibliobibuli said...

thanks, kak teh! one day soon you will be, i'm sure

Kak Teh said...

sharon, my first blogvertisement is up!
yap -one day, one day I'll be there.