The Bookseller is celebrating the 30th anniversary of the Diagram Prize for Oddest Book Title of the Year and invites you to vote for the in the "Diagram of Diagrams" a public vote to find the oddest book title of the past 30 years.
My favourites :
- The Madam as Entrepreneur: Career Management in House Prostitution (Something to consider?)
- Oral Sadism and the Vegetarian Personality (I knew there was something strange about those folks!)
- The Big Book of Lesbian Horse Stories (Didn't know horses could be ...)
- High Performance Stiffened Structures (It's not just my dirty mind, is it?)
- People Who Don’t Know They’re Dead: How They Attach Themselves to Unsuspecting Bystanders and What to Do About It (Help!)