Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Floating Turd Launches a Novel


I've received an invitation to the launch of Devil's Place by Brian Gomez, and pass it on to you guys. (How can you not want to read a novel about KL which features a character called Fellatio Lim Boon Fatt?) :
Date and time : Friday, November 28, 2008 at 8:00pm
Location: Bojangles, Jln. Sri Hartamas 22/70A, Sri Hartamas, KL
You can find out more and RSVP via the event's Facebook page and also read a synopsis of the novel there.

Brian also blogs as The Floating Turd. Let's hope he's soon flushed with success!

4 comments:

The Floating Turd said...

Hey sharon,

thanks. Hope to meet you soon at the launch. There's a free copy for you :)

Alice said...

This is interesting, Sharon! As much as I'm intrigued by this Fellatio guy... (wow, what a name!) and would love to be there, I can't go... :(

By the way, I clicked on the blog link for The Floating Turd but it's not working, so you may want to retype it. There are a few extra characters there which shouldn't be... I had to type the address manually.

Anonymous said...

"Brian also blogs as The Floating Turd. Let's hope he's soon flushed with success!"

Hahaha
hahahaha
hahaha


hahahahhaha

Good one!

Martin Bradley said...

Not sure if I am in KL on that date, but if I am I will attend.