Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Good Stuff on this Saturday

This blog is becoming a bit of a bulletin board, there's suddenly so much on. Bear with me just a while longer while I tell you about a couple more literary things you might want to attend - this weekend.

This Saturday, 23rd June is the MPH Breakfast Club at Bangsar Village II at 11a.m. which this time features Zhang Su Li, author of A Backpack and a Bit of Luck.

And this Saturday night at the Gallery, Central Market Annexe you can watch excerpts from the works in progress of three of FIRSTWoRKS playwrights: Animah Kosai (Melaka ’07), Ridzwan Othman (Tahun Melawat Malaysia) and Shanon Shah (Revenge).

I've more stuff to tell you about later, but I'm so afraid of becoming the bloggers' version of KLue Magazine, I'll stop here!

No comments: