Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Get Up Close and Personal with Reptiles


If you missed The Lizard King author Bryan Christie's recent appearances, here's another chance to catch him at Times, the Pavilion tomorrow night at 7.30p.m. - in the company of a few friends of the scaly and creepy crawly kind. Leowaniwa assures me that it's planned as a nice surprise for Bryan ...

I went to Bryan's talk the other day at the Academy of the Sciences and was intrigued by all he had to say about the wiles of smugglers and the work of enforcement officers. I'm really looking forward to reading the book.

2 comments:

cavingliz said...

I went to the first talk at Mid Valley. Sadly he didn't have any slithery friends with him.
http://oneasean.multiply.com/journal/item/391/Bryan_Christie_and_The_Lizard_King

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Sharon :) I hope everyone will have a ~wild~ party in Times Pavilion KL.

leowania

P.S. Please email me to book your seats - leowania@tpg.com.my and rampagevamp@gmail.com