Saturday, February 26, 2005

Capital Capitals

Am hanging in here. Capital letters at last returned to me thanks to at least a couple of the pinkies on my right hand feeling a little more up to keyboard bashing.

The doctor looked at my second x-ray yesterday and said that I was healing well and would only need to wear the cast for another ten days or so. Glad about that. I itch underneath it and can't scratch. Temperature has apparently been as high at 38C so constantly sweating under there. Now have a bottle of alchohol to tip down into the cast to give some relief. Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

Really can't so much at the moment. Good time to put my feet up and read. Slicing a swathe through the works of Toby Litt - ignorance rapidly being banished you'll be pleased to learn. Also spent time getting bits of me renovated at beauty salon and hairdressers.

Had some (mostly writing) friends around to dinner last night. Had planned to cook something nice but it was mostly bought back food and simple things I could put together with one hand (plus teeth to tear open packets). Some good conversation on the verandah - which is really what life is about. More more please.

No comments: