Saturday, June 26, 2010

Next Courses

I am starting my creative writing course for beginners Getting Started - Finding the Flow again soon at Learning Works in Bandar Utama. Two time slots are available for this 10-session course:
Tues 10.30 a.m.-12.30 p.m. (start 6 July)
Sat 10.30 a.m.-12.30 p.m. (start 31 July)
I am nearing the end of the first run through of a new second-level course called Who Are you?  Somebody!  which focuses on writing from personal experience, and above all on writing honestly.  It's been a demanding journey and I'm really happy with the work produced by the group so far, and feel we've come a long way. 

More courses and workshops are planned (including ones of writing craft) and I am so happy that Eileen and Dennis have given me a base to work from so that I can develop what I am doing. 

We (and here I also include library saint Daphne Lee!) have now put small library in place so that we can encourage our writers to also be readers.

Learning Works have much more going on, and there are some exciting developments in the pipe-line.

No comments: