Saturday, February 23, 2008

Essayists at Silverfish

Amir Muhammad, the well known typing error, and fellow essayists Brian Yap, Aminuddin Mahmud, Saharil Hasrin Sanin will be reading and signing copies of New Malaysian Essays 1 this afternoon (5.30 - 7.30) at Silverfish Books, 58-1 Jalan Telawi, Bangsar Baru, 59100.

(I will not be around either for this or the poetry slam tonight as I am off down to Malacca for Mrs. Malaprop's retirement/ birthday party.)

Amir says that the book can now be purchased only at Kinokuniya KLCC (which I am told is displaying it very nicely) and Silverfish in addition to the online store Kinibooks, which leaves me bemused since I've been told that MPH will be distributing it. I guess we'll only know when we see it on the shelves! it appears to be on the shelves already.

6 comments:

BP said...

I was at MPH, One Utama yesterday evening. Essays is on the New Arrivals shelf.

Chet said...

Yup, I've seen it on display at MPH One Utama.

bibliobibuli said...

thanks. post updated.

Anonymous said...

silverfish is opposite bangsar village 2, isn't it? exactly opposite coffee bean? the other day i went and honest to god, silverfish was nowhere to be found :P


someone clarify to me pls.

bibliobibuli said...

fish it moved some time back to the row behind - beside the pet shop and down from the post office

Anonymous said...

thank you. i thought i was mad.