Wednesday, April 12, 2006

What Kind of Writer?

You Should Be A Poet

You craft words well, in creative and unexpected ways.
And you have a great talent for evoking beautiful imagery...
Or describing the most intense heartbreak ever.
You're already naturally a poet, even if you've never written a poem.

What Type of Writer Should You Be?

Found the link to this blogthing on John Baker's blog. All I can say is - okay then! Glad that's sorted out.

And talking about poetry, Dreamer Idiot has posted up this week's poem for discussion over at the Puisy-Poesy blog. Go share your thoughts about William Wordsworth's She was a Phantom of Delight, and (if you don't know already) learn what iambic meter is in poetspeak.

Since I'm supposed to be a poet now, I'd better make sure I know about these things!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I should be a film writer!!!!!!

Spot said...

Ooo...I'm a poet too, kononnya. :)

Chet said...

Well, you sorted me out. Apparently, I should be a science fiction writer.

Anonymous said...

ME TOO, MOI AUSSI, ANCH'IO! Sci-fi writer. The funniest thing is I had thought of that lately... Got too much imagination stored in tight containers, in case there is an atomic bomb falling on my head. Well, who is going to take over? Guess... An hybrid? Already written story? Any idea, anyone?

Anonymous said...

Peculiar...that makes three sci-fi writers! I am one too! Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

I'm a poet, too, apparently. Uggh.

Anonymous said...

And I'm a poet too. Apparently.

Anonymous said...

at least you're poets. i'm a science fiction writer. then again looking at the nuts and stalkers (both men and women) i get, hell yeah. my life is a science fiction movie.

but i'd rather be an alien than a science fiction writer!

bibliobibuli said...

ms d - you ARE an alien

Anonymous said...

Alienish anyway.. and I should be a humor writer, or so it says anyway.